-->

iklan

Lirik Dan Chord Gitar Let Me - Zayn Malik

https://liriklagubatak-terbaru.blogspot.com/2019/05/Lirik-Dan-Chord-Gitar-Let-Me-Zayn-Malik.html



Chord Let Me
By. Zayn Malik

(Intro) G

G
Sweet baby, our sex has meaning
C
Know this time
                            D
you'll stay 'til the morning
G
Duvet days and vanilla ice cream
               C
More than just one night
                    Em
together exclusively

      Am
Baby, let me be your man
   D          G   D G
So I can love you..
           Am
And if you let me be your man
     D                 G      D
Then I'll take care of you, you..

(Chorus)

                   Am
For the rest of my life,
                  C
for the rest of yours
                   Am
For the rest of my life,
                  C
for the rest of yours
                 G
For the rest of ours

G
 We're drinking the finest label
C                                 -D
 Dirty dancing on top of the table
G
 Long walks on the beach in April
        C
Yeah, I promise, darling,
                  Em
That I'll be faithful..

      Am
Baby, let me be your man
(let me be your man)
   D          G    D          G
So I can love you (I can love you)
           Am
And if you let me be your man
(let me be your man)
     D                 G
Then I'll take care of you
 D
(I can love you)

(Chorus)
                   Am
For the rest of my life,
                  C
for the rest of yours
                   Am
For the rest of my life,
                  C
for the rest of yours
                 G
For the rest of ours

G 
Give me your body and let me love you like I do
 C 
Come a little closer 
D 
and let me do those things to you
 G 
This feeling will last forever, baby, that's the truth
 C Em 
Let me be your man so I can love you
 Am 
Baby, let me be your man 
(let me be your man) 
D G D G 
So I can love you 
(I can love you) 
Am 
And if you let me be your man 
(let me be your man) 
D G 
Then I'll take care of you
 D 
(I can love you)

 (Chorus) 

Am 
For the rest of my life, 
Am 
For the rest of my life, 
(for the rest of yours)
C 
(for the rest of yours) 
For the rest of my life
Am 
or the rest of my life, 
(for the rest of yours) 
C 
for the rest of yours) 
For the rest of ours 
Am 
(for the rest of ours)
cikibum-bum
bukan siapa siapa. seorang pemimpi kelas KAKAP

Related Posts

Popular

Subscribe Our Newsletter